More flight ease questions

Kate45

Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all..... a few questions please. I booked our flight ease on Friday for our upcoming Sept 3 cruise on Zaandam. After a 45 minute conversation, they were done and I received a confirmation email. However, the Travel agent Information in the top right corner is wrong. They have the wrong consultant name and the wrong location of agency. The info is from our last cruise in 2019. We dealt with the same agency th3n but a different location and consultant (specifically because the consultant screwed up so many things, we had to cancel and fight with the cruiseline together our deposit refunded - I worked hard but I got it refunded.....will never,ever bookthere agin). Anyway, do I have to phone HAL back to get this corrected? Remember, it's the same company, just a different location.

2. What are the  big differences I will notice between the Zaandam and the Zuiderdam and Westerdam our other cruiseswith HAL? I'm a little worried about the small size. Should I be? Thanks

Sorry, I'm having issues  posting another question... me or cruise critic, I don't know. Anyway, why can't I go and check flights for my cruise on HAL now that I have booked them? I thought I could cancel and rebook them until final payment, yet it will not let me even look at pricing today (it's not just today, it's been everyday since I booked them). I thought one of the benefits of flight ease was that you could rebook if you found a cheaper price.

Go to Holland America website and log in. Your cruise will display under My Bookings. Tap Arrange Flights and Transportation . Tap Travel Planning.  Tap Flights. Enter your departing airport. This will enable you to view, change, cancel your current flights.