Live Report Arvia 14 Nights From Barbados 18th Feb onwards

Interestedcruisefan

On 2/25/2023 at 4:52 PM, Interestedcruisefan said:

I feel like Arvia works for all ages (providing you are ok planning and booking things  to do when needed)

If so you will become able to find various things to do all day and all night (if needed) that involve food you like, drinks you like and entertainment you like

We just had an absolutely brilliant day in Antigua jet ski-ing. We saw numerous stunning but relatively small resorts from the jetskis. All with  lovely sunbeds on their beaches. I'm thinking could I really enjoy 2 weeks at one of those resorts using the same restaurants and bar each day. Watching one entertainer at night. 

Maybe I could. In fact I'm sure I could. But could it compare to what I get to experience on Arvia?

I don't think one resort could get remotely close. And we could have spent half a day on any of those beaches had we wanted to.

Ps today's jetski tour was one of the best if not the best cruise day experience we've ever done.

Totally exhilarating. Highly highly recommended. We had a 90 minute jetski tour of numerous stunning beaches and coves. Total cost for 2 people 199 US dollars. Plus total 20 us dollars taxi fare both ways.

Am I allowed to post links to how to book for anyone interested. We also have contact details to a brilliantly passionate taxi driver called Nancy. Who I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone looking to do a tour of the island or just need a great taxi driver to take them to a beach in Antigua. 

Don't want to break any rules by posting contact details though?

I think Antigua became our favourite Caribbean Island after today. It's our first visit. What a stunning place (when seen from a jetski at least)

Hi, we are sailing into Antigua in April 2024 and appreciate all of these great ideas. How do I contact Nancy for taxi service? 

I will look up Pete's taxis too. 

We are thinking of visiting Catherine's for some sun and lunch. Any feedback while you were there last year? 

Thank you!