Camp at Sea - hours and meals

HeyImOnABoat

I've seen conflicting and incomplete information online (including Celebrity's own site) regarding Camp at Sea. Does anyone have recent first hand experience to tell me:

- Are the kids club hours continuous throughout the day (port and sea days), or are their gaps around lunch and dinner time?

- Will the kids club take the kids to dinner at OVC/buffet in the evening, so the adults can do their own thing? If so, what time(s) does this happen?

My recollection is this: (take it for what it is worth, this was back when Camp At Sea was Fun Factory so obviously things may have changed.) 

- Kids club hours are usually not continuous, typically there are breaks in the day. However, there is a service you can use during those hours that will be an hourly rate. (ex: lunch party)

- Yes, from my knowledge they still have the lunch/dinner/slumber parties. Again, you pay extra for those services at an hourly rate. I do not know the exact times, but I think it is usually around 6pm so you have to sign in your child at kids club prior to that. 

Again, things could have changed, this information is what I remember pre-covid. Hopefully someone on here has more recent knowledge. 

Edited by FlyGal25

This is also a bit dated, but this the Camp at Sea hours, meals and schedule sheet from March of last year on a 4 night cruise. You may need to zoom in to see it well.

Im not sure when your cruise is but my 10 year old and I will be on Solstice next month and I’m happy to share more updated info from that sailing if it would be helpful.

321F0BF8-DDFD-470F-A381-651A89E5AA0F.thumb.jpeg.be128c606fe845d48a351e99fc711d48.jpeg