Your Thoughts on Eden?

JDPCruisers

It's been a while (7/2021) since I've eaten there. Many of the dishes were good, but the one that I talk about (even when no one really wants to know. LOL!) is the seafood ceviche with the cilantro ice cream.  It was phenomenal.   Of course if you are one of those that have that pesky cilantro gene where it tastes like soap, skip this one. 😉   My friend and I shared quite a few dishes, and we were able to try just about every item on the menu.  I will definitely book it again when I get back on a ship that has this restaurant.  Enjoy!

We were on the Beyond sailing in January and dined at Eden. We really enjoyed it very much.

We had specialty cocktail drinks before dinner from their menu called Shaman and Forbidden. Very good. Our entree’s were really good. Lobster and short rib/ filet dish. We made and paid for the reservation back in October for the January cruise. It appeared to be a popular place and  positive buzz about it. Check the menu on the website. I would think it would be the same or similar across the ships, but I’m not sure.  I would do it again.

Actually, we just dined at Eden a few minutes ago on the Beyond.  The crab cake  appetizer is made with blue crab and is outstanding.  The pan roasted shrimp (from Spain) dish was also excellent.  We had the Nova Scotia lobster casserole and the filet mignon/beef Wellington which were tops.  Service was very attentive and the meal went smoothly.  Recommended.  Very popular on board.

• Like 1