Horseback Riding

ciship

We are looking for horseback riding, but want to make sure the excursion is reputable and has healthy horses.  I've seen too many horror stories of starving and abused horses in Roatan.  Does a reputable company exist in Roatan?

18 hours ago, ciship said:

We are looking for horseback riding, but want to make sure the excursion is reputable and has healthy horses.  I've seen too many horror stories of starving and abused horses in Roatan.  Does a reputable company exist in Roatan?

The members of one of the Roatan Facebook pages are often recommending Luna Beach. I have no first-hand knowledge and personally would not book until after I saw the operation. 

• Like 1

My wife and I used Ronys Tours back in December for a tour of Roatan which included seeing the monkeys an sloths, some shopping and site seeing.  Then horseback riding through the hills and in the water where you can get your picture with the ships in the background while on the horses and in front of the Roatan sign.  Was a really great tour and if you get Willie as your guide you will have an enjoyable and happy time.  Highly recommend them.

The Ump

John

• Like 1