Ship security personnel onboard!

DAHMAN

and that is exactly the way it should be. Good security is there when necessary and invisible when not necessary. I have no doubt that a virtual floating city serving alcohol basically all day and night would have proper coverage. We don't see it until it becomes necessary.

Unfortunately it can't always stop adults from buying teens drinks... and obnoxious people from being themselves....but I am sure, should a problem arise,...they will be there.

Peter:

Absolutly NO disrespect taken! I didn't think for one minute that you were "dis"-ing me, or any other member of this forum. The one problem with this type of communication is that you can't see the "talker" smiling (and believe me, I WAS SMILING, and I knew that you were too!) unless they use one of those cheesy emoticons: (:D ;) :), etc.), and as much as I dislike 'em, I guess I'll have to start using the darn things!

Now, about that word "shush"...:)

--Tom

Archived