Cave-tubing.com

misstoscana

How do I begin to describe this tour with Yhony and the cave-tubing.com crew! Yhony, Jimmy, Tigre, Junior, Keith were the best tour guides and provided the best tour I have ever experienced. They made Belize the best port on the whole cruise. Not only did they provide 100% fun but they also made sure we were safe at all times through the tour. I wouldn't even recommend using the cruise ships tour. We got to go through an extra cave and we paid a lot less than what the cruise ship was charging. They were easy to find once you come off the pier and we had so much fun on the bus you didn't even realize the hour drive to and from the caves. Plus, once we got to the caves we didnt have to wait in any lines and they made sure our group was together at all times in the cave where there were people from the cruise tours roaming aimlessly inside the caves. On the way home they stop off at a restaurant for some rice and beans - nice little stop - and then back to the ship. I would recommend these guys in a second and I can't wait to get back to Belize to go on this again with them.

Lo que paso paso! Go Junior...Go Yhony!

"The 18 crazy Bostonians!"

Archived