Transfer from I.Drive to Port Canaveral

zeberdee

Hi,

we are staying near the convention centre in I.Drive, Orlando for a couple of days after flying in from the UK, and will need a transfer to Port Canaveral.

Does anyone know the approximate cost and the names of any companies that provide this service.

I only seem to find companies that go from Orlando airport and a few surrounding hotels?

Many thanks for any information.

I would actually start my search in reverse instead of Orlando shuttles, go for cocoa/port canaveral cruise shuttles.... as I was looking up shuttles from Orlando airport to port canaveral and I found many cruise specific shuttles that listed Orlando hotel pickup as an option....

don't have specific names, but it’s a start....

• Thanks 1

Hello,

In November we are flying into Orlando; staying near International Drive; and and cruising out of Port Canaveral.  I've found two good options:

- Flying in and staying closer to the airport and getting Uber/Lyft to International Drive for the day

The main benefit of this option is that trip to Port Canaveral is much easier.  The trip starts with a $10 Uber/Lyft to an "Airport North" location.  Then you take an Uber/Lyft ($35 each way) to International Drive.  The beauty is that the Cortrans Shuttle will pick you up at the Airport North hotel on their way to the port ($30 per person). 

- The other option is better for doing things on International Drive but more difficult to get to Port Canaveral.  From MCO, take the Uber/Lyft to International Drive ($35 each way).  The trouble is that you have to get back to MCO to catch the shuttle to the port.  That bus only leaves twice each morning.  The shuttle companies I researched are Cortrans-shuttle, Cruisecontrol-transportation, goport, and porttoportshuttles

These options work for us because we are just two people.  If your party is larger, I'd rent a car for Orlando and a one-way rental for the trip to Port Canaveral.  The Uber/Lyft from International Drive to Port Canaveral will be closer to $95.  Rental cars will cost you that each day.  If you go with rental cars, airport car rentals are more forgiving about one-way rental fees.

Let us know what you find!

Edited by MD_Dan
  • Like 1