Azura superior deluxe balconies

SquishTheWhale

1 hour ago, SquishTheWhale said:

Hi,

Do the superior deluxe balcony cabins on Azura all have bath tubs please? I watched a few youtube videos and they all seemed to have one, but it's not indicated on the deck plan. Just need to know if we need a blow up bath for the little one or not!

We had one last month. Yes it had a bath, I think they all do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SquishTheWhale said:

Hi,

Do the superior deluxe balcony cabins on Azura all have bath tubs please? I watched a few youtube videos and they all seemed to have one, but it's not indicated on the deck plan. Just need to know if we need a blow up bath for the little one or not!

Hi

Yes, Azura and Ventura both have baths in the superior deluxe cabins.  They are really lovely and spacious. The only thing I would say is try to avoid the aft deck ones that are above one of the lounges. They are very noisy until about midnight and if you've got a little one with you, sleeping may prove difficult.  Try for a mid-ships on C or D deck - and have a great holiday.

Best wishes. Jane x

• Like 1

Also I believe if you ask they will provide you with a baby bath (am sure we were provided with one - but that a good few years ago).

6 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Hi

Yes, Azura and Ventura both have baths in the superior deluxe cabins.  They are really lovely and spacious. The only thing I would say is try to avoid the aft deck ones that are above one of the lounges. They are very noisy until about midnight and if you've got a little one with you, sleeping may prove difficult.  Try for a mid-ships on C or D deck - and have a great holiday.

Best wishes. Jane x

From memory the superior deluxe cabins on Azura/ Ventura are D and E aft

• Like 1

Thank you all! Great to know as a bath makes it a lot easier with a little one.

Looks like it's the whole of D deck and some of E. We went for the cheapest grade (as there was a large price difference) which is fw/aft D, so here's hoping to not be above a noisy bar

Edited by SquishTheWhale
  • Like 2