Some Pictures of Jewel Courtyard Villa 14512

dmb1031

What great pics. Thanks for sharing.:) We will be in 14514 in May. Did you enjoy the Courtyard area?

We loved it, it was so relaxing. It did get really hot when the roof was closed but when it was open the breeze was nice. Its a great spot to take a nap. THe lap pool is great for a quick dip and the hot tub was pretty nice too. I think the top deck got pretty windy but who's complaining. It was so peaceful. I am officially spoiled, I can only stay in the Courtyard Villa or the Garden Villa from now on:D . What you'll like about 14514 is that its actually around the corner from 14512, the living room of 14512 is on the other side of your living room so you probably won't hear much in the bedroom

Dear dmb1031

Thanks for for posting these pictures of villa 14512. This will be our cabin on the April 16th sailing. Can't wait.:)

Joe

You will love it. I didn't take a picture of the living room part because we had a rollaway there instead of the couch. Oh yes you have I think a 30" flat screen TV in the living room, 25 or 27" flat screen with DVD in the bedroom , you see the one above the tub and there is a small tv in the 2nd bedroom. The interactive TV was not working at that point and frankly we only used them for background noise if even at all. You will love it and if you have Josephine as your head housekeeper, you will be getting the best. She was wonderful

Archived