Port Canaveral Parking Cruise Terminal 6

dewb5359

Greetings,

We are departing Port Canaveral on 2 April on Carnival Magic. Is there a specific address/parking garage for Cruise Terminal 6 and is there a chance the garage could be FULL when we arrive?

Thank You

Cruise-TerminalA5-A6-web.jpg

I’ve not seen the garage 6 full but you can also park in the surface lot next door. There are many folks directing traffic so you will know where to go. Best to drop your luggage first then park.

Directions - I use Grills Restaurant in Cape Canaveral as my waypoint to the Port. Then I just follow the cruise ship signs as I get closer. The signage is very good. It will tell you what ship, the terminal and where to turn. Then just let the attendants direct you as you approach tterminal 6

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SteerageJoe said:

Cruise-TerminalA5-A6-web.jpg

I’ve not seen the garage 6 full but you can also park in the surface lot next door. There are many folks directing traffic so you will know where to go. Best to drop your luggage first then park.

Directions - I use Grills Restaurant in Cape Canaveral as my waypoint to the Port. Then I just follow the cruise ship signs as I get closer. The signage is very good. It will tell you what ship, the terminal and where to turn. Then just let the attendants direct you as you approach tterminal 6

Thanks, SteerageJoe! It has been years since I've been down that way; worked several times on the Coast Guard Cutters just across the way. Looks and sounds easy.