NA H cabins on Deck 4

Moriah

Can anyone who has been on Deck 4 of Nieuw Amsterdam in an obstructed Ocean View in the last 3 years (or at least since last refitting) tell me if the bed is next to the window or the couch area is next to the window?  I booked an inside cabin guarantee and just found out we've been assigned 4102, which don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled about.  I love the midship location and that we will have LIGHT in the cabin... I'm just curious about the layout.  One of my pet peeves is staterooms where you walk straight into the bed when you come in the cabin and have to navigate all the way around it to get to the couch/desk area.  I'm hoping this room with be the opposite - with the bed nearer the window.  I've scoured the internet for photos but the only ones I've found are from early on... circa 2015. So... if anyone has been on NA recently in one of these cabins and can let me know, I'll be thrilled.  Thanks all! 

8 hours ago, Destiny0315 said:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Nieuw-Amsterdam&deck=4

Here is the the deck plan for NA Deck 4 Upper Promenade with plenty of cabin photos including Cat H ones and all show the beds by the windows.

Thanks, I don't see any photos on that site.  Just the standard diagrams, which are very often not reflecting of reality.  I like the "Cabin check tool" though! I didn't know about that before!

3 hours ago, Moriah said:

Thanks, I don't see any photos on that site.

Dozens of cabin photos and videos on that site, just click on the cam/vid icons that are next to some rooms on the deck diagrams. It is the most accurate and up to date site online when it comes to deck plans and cabin pics/videos.

2 minutes ago, Destiny0315 said:

Dozens of cabin photos and videos on that site, just click on the cam/vid icons that are next to some rooms on the deck diagrams. It is the most accurate and up to date site online when it comes to deck plans and cabin pics/videos.

Thank you!! I will check it out!