Parking at Red Hook Brooklyn Cruise Terminal for MSC cruise...

tmatero

Ok folks, the wife and I are considering cruising MSC Meraviglia out of Brooklyn in September down to Bermuda - we would be driving from Maine and will need to park. Can anyone shed light on the parking situation there? I know the parking for RCL over in Cape Liberty was quite simple and easy to navigate. Any thoughts, tips, tricks, etc... would be greatly appreciated!

Parking in Brooklyn is in an open lot directly across from the cruise terminal.  It is an industrial area, so a little tricky to find. I believe the new rates are $45 per day.

What day of the week are you cruising?  There will definitely be more traffic in the city if you’re leaving on a weekday.

2 hours ago, Mike C said:

Parking in Brooklyn is in an open lot directly across from the cruise terminal.  It is an industrial area, so a little tricky to find. I believe the new rates are $45 per day.

What day of the week are you cruising?  There will definitely be more traffic in the city if you’re leaving on a weekday.

Thank you Mike - We are looking at leaving on Labor Day and coming back on Sunday the 10th - Traffic is traffic in NYC and I've driven through it enough to know, but was concerned about the ability to find decent parking. Even though 45.00 a day is a bit steep, but still with the savings of the cruise, not terrible.