2/26-3/10 Getaway Review

bedfordmom

16 hours ago, IrieBajan54 said:

On the first 3 of my 4 cruises in 2022, there was abundant smoked salmon in the buffet every morning. Gem, Joy and Prima. Then on my December Bliss cruise it was gone. I wrote a letter to the hotel manager (don't recall the exact title) and dropped it at Guest Relations. The restaurant manager contacted me stating that NCL was cutting it fleetwide in the buffet. Prior to the pandemic, I used to eat breakfast in the dining room to be served instead of serving myself. But in 2022, I just liked eating breakfast quickly after exercising. I have to wonder if they have to throw out all that salmon mousse at the end of the day? Yuk!

We were on the Sky last month and ate breakfast at the buffet about half of the mornings.  Smoked salmon was available for breakfast each day we ate there.

21 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

We were on the Sky last month and ate breakfast at the buffet about half of the mornings.  Smoked salmon was available for breakfast each day we ate there.

I just re-read my post that you quoted and noticed that I made a typo in the sentence "But in 2022, I just ...". Maybe everybody understood that I meant 2023.

Anyway, the system is haphazard. I will see if I get lucky on my next cruise.

3 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

Wow now I want to sail on the Sky.