Luggage Limit

StarryBugg

We are going on the Fantasy next week. Is there a limit to the amount of luggage you can take on the cruise?

**This question may be addressed in the DOC's they sent me, but they arrived today at my other house and I won't get to see them until Monday!**

Are you driving to port or flying? If driving, then there is no problem. You can take whatever you want. If flying, the airlines will limit how much luggage you are allowed. Keep in mind that you will have to find room in the closets, under the bed or elsewhere in your cabin to store the empty luggage until time to disembark. icon_smile.gif

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

On 5-8 on the Triumph, they announced the name of a couple who had 30pieces of luggage icon_eek.gif They mentioned they would be getting some sort of prize. I don't know if I beleveve it, but it gives you something to shoot for icon_biggrin.gif

No longer a Newbie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;8;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

since my first cruise with The TRIUMPH'S CRUISIN KRAZY CARIBE CREW

LOL That's crazy! I'm more of a "back pack across Europe" kinda girl, so I usually pack TOO LITTLE! I'm going to try and pack enough for the cruise though. It's only 4 days, so I shouldn't need too much.

Archived