Help for Nice, Eze and Monte-Carlo Carlo tours

tusconcam

Hi there. My dw and I are wondering if there are any small group tours that follow what we saw months ago on Celebrity's excursions, a combination of Nice, Ez and Monte-Carlo/Monacco? We are on Celebrity Edge and in Nice May 5th this year/2023.

The mix was just what we were looking for. If anyone has any ideas/links for such a tour please let me know here and/or muskoka cam dot g mail dot com. Thanks so much. 

On 3/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, tusconcam said:

Hi there. My dw and I are wondering if there are any small group tours that follow what we saw months ago on Celebrity's excursions, a combination of Nice, Ez and Monte-Carlo/Monacco? We are on Celebrity Edge and in Nice May 5th this year/2023.

The mix was just what we were looking for. If anyone has any ideas/links for such a tour please let me know here and/or muskoka cam dot g mail dot com. Thanks so much. 

We hired Italytours.eu for a tour in Villefranche.  They don't advertise the tour on their website but you can email them and see if they still offer one. We spent the morning in Nice and then had lunch in Monaco and had a some time to walk around.  We then drove through Monte Carlo and stopped to take pictures of all the elaborate cars parked at the hotel but no one in our group was particularly fond of staying there long.  Then we went up to Eze.  There were only four of us on our tour and Guy (prounounced Gee) was a fabulous guide - it was my favorite tour of the whole trip.  This was back in  2019 so I'm not sure of the cost - maybe around $100 USD each? Well worth it to me.  

Edit: I never did finish my review (bad me) but if you click the link to Vision cruise in 2019 you can see photos from this tour.

Edited by erby2283