Renting A Tux

stampincruiser

We are going on a Alaska cruise in August 2006. Can someone tell me if you pay $85.00 a night to rent a tux, or if the $85.00 covers the cost of the tux for the week of the cruise? Thanks for any replies:) .

We were on the Jewel of the Sea February 14th 2004 for our 40th Anv. took my Family renteded a tux for my Son Was $85.00 for the week Cruise The Tux Was waiting for him in his state room

Stur Dayton,Ohio

HI, you can purchase a tux on ebay for $85.00. I was able to get all of my Tux , shoes, tie ans cumerbund and shirts and cufflinks for under $100.00. This way you own it and never have to worry about renting again.

In my case, I bought a better tux from The Men's Warehouse. The whole package including shoes cost about $350.00. I got a classic look so it will not go out of style. I never have to rent again.... now, will I have to have it altered at some point???? Hopefully, I will not get bigger/smaller. :)

The rentals cover the entire cruise, and include 2 shirts.

The rentals are nice. I've had good to fair fitting tuxes.

But never bad. And if it does fit bad I believe they have a representative on board, along with spare rentals, to make corrections.

After renting several times I ultimately purchased a tux, but also needed one for other events at the time.

I just purchased a new TOP-OF-THE-LINE 5-piece Italian Fellini Tuxedo on eBay for approximately $160. The tux has all the tags attached including one that states the retail price over $1300. It anyone is interested in any details of my purchase please reply through this thread.

Thanks,

Bob

The cost does cover the whole week. The beauty of it for me is that I don't have to pack it. We're sailing in Alaska in 3 weeks and it's worth the cost not to have to lug it around for a week before while we're touring Denali.

http://www.cruiselineformal.com/

Here's a link for you. $85.00 is for the week. It's for the basic black tux

with 2 formal white shirts. If you need shoes, it's $12.00 extra.

You will need to go to a formal rental place or a mens wearhouse where

you can be measured. Then all you do is fax or call the info. in.

I recommend you call, this way you know the info. got to them. They will

give you a confirmation number and your set.

HI, you can purchase a tux on ebay for $85.00. I was able to get all of my Tux , shoes, tie ans cumerbund and shirts and cufflinks for under $100.00. This way you own it and never have to worry about renting again.

If you are thinking about crusing in the future - this is the way to go.

My wife bought me a TUX a long time ago and we only use it for the cruise.

Great investment.

Bought a nice blue cumberbun and tie to go with the black.

Now all I have to do in not gain much weight. ;)

Archived