Liberty Cabins

crazidude1400

• 7 months later...
bump

Here is what one of the site manager wrote about this...

"BUMPING" is when you post anything or even the word "bump" in an effort to keep your thread at the top or page one of the forum.

Bumping = boring. Your fellow cruisers see that something new has been posted, and they click to read it. Instead, they find nothing more than your bump.

Please don't bump. BUMPS will be removed; we'd appreciate your help by reporting bumps using the Alert icon in the upper right hand corner of the posting.

Persistent bumpers may find their posting privileges suspended for a period of time -- without warning!

Wow - guess I was unaware of the 'bump' rules and policies??

I did a search - found this post - and noticed no one had responded to a post I was also interested in - so instead of retyping and recreating the same thread (and having everyone ask my why did I not do a search) - I typed in bump hoping someone would be able to provide an answer???

"BUMPING" is when you post anything or even the word "bump" in an effort to keep your thread at the top or page one of the forum.

I am not the original poster so was not trying to keep my thread at the top of the page???

Bumping = boring. Your fellow cruisers see that something new has been posted, and they click to read it. Instead, they find nothing more than your bump.

....and sorry if I bored anyone? My intent was for my fellow cruisers TO read this and respond if they can!

Froufie

;) I was in the Destiny 3-06 and stayed in a Cat. 1A rooom 2106! The room was nice single bed, and a sofa that could convert to a bed, 2 porthole windows, 1A's or a good price and nice room if traveling solo or with a freind! but since your' going on the Conquest check out rooms 2642 & 2645, both are 1A's with a window!!! ther'e located aft of the ship! I have one of those cabins booked on my upcoming Liberty cruise in Jan.07! You won't be disapointed with 2108 or 2642 2465 since your'e paying for a inside and getting a outside! I say go for it!!

Archived