Aurora Deluxe Balconys with Bath Tubs

ighten

I can't tell you exactly, but I found it very difficult to find a balcony cabin with shower only as there were very few, they mostly have shower over the bath. The grade we have is GD/balcony. If you look on P&O's website for the deck plans of Aurora you will find  all the cabins have symbols, and a chart of symbol meanings. You should be able to find what you need on there, or you can always call customer service, which is what I had to do. I hope this is of some help.

Avril

I have to admit we’ve always booked Aurora’s B deck deluxe balconies, and always had the bath (full length) with a shower over it. Wonderful 🙂  These used to be the only deluxe cabins… However…

…Looking at the new deck plan (since the children’s area was removed), I think the only deluxe balconies, with ‘shower only’ are the new ones created on deck D. Maybe they added them to encourage people to pay select fair to ensure they got the full deluxe cabin experience!