Kids' dining reservation not linked to ours

moxie31

Hi all. My family and I will be cruising on the Carnival Valor in April. I booked two rooms - one for my husband and myself, and one directly across the hall for our two kids. When I went to select dining times, I was able to get early dining for my husband and myself, and I immediately tried to do the same for my kids but it was waitlisted even though it was less than a minute after I requested early for me and the hubs. I assumed our dining would be linked? How do I go about linking our dining reservations? My kids are 9 and 11, and we definitely want to be dining WITH them.

Call the 800# and have the two bookings linked OR go online, into your booking details and see where it says something about adding cruise companions by entering their emails. Then they will get an email and ok it to link the two bookings. I hope that makes sense.

10 hours ago, Clarasgrandma said:

Call the 800# and have the two bookings linked OR go online, into your booking details and see where it says something about adding cruise companions by entering their emails. Then they will get an email and ok it to link the two bookings. I hope that makes sense.

Kids are 8 and 11, I'm sure op is anyway managing their kids booking.

You'll have to call carnival to make sure dining is linked.  

I’d call carnival. Somewhere on your booking page you should be able to mark someone as your travel companion

and that should link your kids to you. I’m assuming you’re in different cabins? If you can’t find it I’d call the carnival 800 number.