Free Wi-Fi Hotspots in Olden.

Cpt Pugwash

Does anyone know any free wi-fi spots in Olden as looking to go on the Leon Skylift but weather can be different at top compared to ground level though there is online Webcam at top.

Don't need to book trip with P&O and hope for the best as it is only 10mins away so could get local bus if weather going to be good but want to check Webcam first.

Thank You.

4 hours ago, Cpt Pugwash said:

Does anyone know any free wi-fi spots in Olden as looking to go on the Leon Skylift but weather can be different at top compared to ground level though there is online Webcam at top.

Don't need to book trip with P&O and hope for the best as it is only 10mins away so could get local bus if weather going to be good but want to check Webcam first.

Thank You.

Who is your phone provider? I ask because some still offer free European data, and others may charge a nominal fee. For us, with Sky, it is £2 for 24 hours.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TigerB said:

Who is your phone provider? I ask because some still offer free European data, and others may charge a nominal fee. For us, with Sky, it is £2 for 24 hours.

4 hours ago, TigerB said:

Thanks for that i'm with Sky as well i'll look into that would be perfect as not one of these people who has there phone glued to there hand on holiday making the excuse 'in case there is a emergency at home'. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Cpt Pugwash said:

Thanks for that i'm with Sky as well i'll look into that would be perfect as not one of these people who has there phone glued to there hand on holiday making the excuse 'in case there is a emergency at home'. 🙂

You're welcome.🙂

I've just double checked, and Norway is included in the Sky Passport at £2 per 24 hours.

• Like 1