On board needs questionnaire.

BrianI

I have received an on board questionnaire from P&O for my upcoming cruise. I have downloaded the form with no problem but it will not let me edit it to put anything in the boxes as requested.

What am I doing wrong. There must be a simple solution 

Brian

8 minutes ago, BrianI said:

I have received an on board questionnaire from P&O for my upcoming cruise. I have downloaded the form with no problem but it will not let me edit it to put anything in the boxes as requested.

Brian

From memory, we had the same problem and called them, which resulted in a different format form which we could complete. Failing that, you can print off, complete manually and post back (if that’s an option for you)

10 minutes ago, BrianI said:

Brian

I have experienced that issue as well, I think I found one of Adobe option buttons says fill and sign, which opened up that facility.

4 hours ago, BrianI said:

Brian

You don't need to download the form just open with pdf then you can fill in then send back by email to Accessibility.

Does become a bit of a nuisance if you have a disability like myself and have to fill the same form in everytime you book a cruise.

In my case a Leg Amputated in 2019, i asked the Doc if it would grow back but he said very little chance. :-)

Problem now resolved. 
Out of the blue I received an email from my travel agent enclosing the same form. This one works,

Don't understand what is happening here. I went back to the original one from P&O and it is still not working

Brian

I have had a accessability and medical form saved on my laptop for quite a while and used it  yesterday filling in details for my mother and sent it off.

I got an automated e-mail saying that it had been received. I was surprised as it the first time, in all the times I have sent one, that I have had an acknowledgement. This morning I received another e-mail informing me that it had been passed on the relevant department, again a first!