Spa Question

DebiGee

Hello Everyone, I have a booking for the thermal spa on Arvia in a few weeks and the booking just gives the date but not the time. It didn't give me an option to book a set time. My query is when will we get a time and do we have to take a set time or can we select one. Thanks

1 hour ago, DebiGee said:

Hello Everyone, I have a booking for the thermal spa on Arvia in a few weeks and the booking just gives the date but not the time. It didn't give me an option to book a set time. My query is when will we get a time and do we have to take a set time or can we select one. Thanks

When we went to book our Spa on Arvia we were also puzzled why it wouldn't allow us to select a time. So we decided to wait until we board the ship and have the free Spa tour in the hope that there will be some discount on offer during the tour or at the end.

3 hours ago, DebiGee said:

You will get to select a time yourself, but go at the spa at the first opportunity in case your favourite time is already fully booked.

I get the full cruise pass (i.e. I go daily) and go there as first priority. On my first 2 Iona cruises the time slots were 8:00, 10:30, 13:00, 15:30, 18:00. On my last 2 cruises the time slots were different, I booked slots 2:45pm to 4:45 or 5 to 7pm. 

If anyone knows the time slots for Arvia I would be grateful for a response as I go 3 weeks Sunday and I can plan other activities around the afternoon slots.

11 minutes ago, smokey01 said:

You will get to select a time yourself, but go at the spa at the first opportunity in case your favourite time is already fully booked.

I get the full cruise pass (i.e. I go daily) and go there as first priority. On my first 2 Iona cruises the time slots were 8:00, 10:30, 13:00, 15:30, 18:00. On my last 2 cruises the time slots were different, I booked slots 2:45pm to 4:45 or 5 to 7pm. 

If anyone knows the time slots for Arvia I would be grateful for a response as I go 3 weeks Sunday and I can plan other activities around the afternoon slots.

Thank you so much. I am also on Arvia 3 weeks sunday.Last time ,in iona, i went down to book so I will make a journey to the Spa pronto when i arrive. i hope your trip is great thanks.

3 hours ago, Confused.com said:

When we went to book our Spa on Arvia we were also puzzled why it wouldn't allow us to select a time. So we decided to wait until we board the ship and have the free Spa tour in the hope that there will be some discount on offer during the tour or at the 

3 hours ago, Confused.com said:

When we went to book our Spa on Arvia we were also puzzled why it wouldn't allow us to select a time. So we decided to wait until we board the ship and have the free Spa tour in the hope that there will be some discount on offer during the tour or at the end.

The discount will be for the number of sessions you book, the day rate on board is typically £39. But in November I got the full 14 night cruise for £199 (I’ve also paid £219 for 14 nights plus I think £249?), but I broke my arm after the second session so they refunded me but charged me £78 for the 2 days I used. So defo cheaper to book more than 1 session so ask about price per various numbers of days if the full cruise would be to much for you.

Edited by smokey01