One last question for those on Elation...

sherrintxs

I promise this is the last question.. What is the earliest you can go get in line for the general tender tickets???? What is the latest anyone who has done general has gotten onto the island??

TIA

The earliest you can get in line is just after the lifeboat drill is over. Which island? If you are running late, take a heliocopter, like the people in the photo below did ...

Elation.jpg">

I promise this is the last question.. What is the earliest you can go get in line for the general tender tickets???? What is the latest anyone who has done general has gotten onto the island?? TIA

I wouldn't stress too much about it. You'll get there when you get there. There are lot's of variables especially weather. Usually it's just two of the dancers and maybe an assistant CD who gives them out. No need to be there real early, as they won't be. It's really something you can only plan on that morning when they make the morning announcements.

Have a good cruise, you'll love the Elation.:)

Has anyone had any expierience with cabins E-2 E-4 or E-8? They look larger than most of the other oceanview cabins, and they and if so how much larger. Is there is reccess by the porthole in these cabins? Thanks in advance!

Has anyone had any expierience with cabins E-2 E-4 or E-8? They look larger than most of the other oceanview cabins, and they and if so how much larger. Is there is reccess by the porthole in these cabins? Thanks in advance!

I was in E-8 in November. I thought it was a good cabin. I was solo on that cruise so hard to judge size, I believe it was same (although maybe longer, but more narrow). The beds were not on same wall, so not sure they could be placed together as a queen. The port holes were recessed. You'll get to see most of the crew as they use that corridor to get from the crew forward staircase to the midship crew staircase. I'll be on Elation again in a few days!!:)

I I'll be on Elation again in a few days!!:)

Only a few more weeks of the Elation on the Western Carib Itin, and then she heads east. I am anxious to hear from the people who hit the new island of Grand Turk!! Ok, not a new island, new port of call, LOL I will doing it in Sept, so hope all the kinks are out by then and it will be smooth sailing!!! Let me know Snoozeman how the Elation is though!! Wish I was going with you.

Archived