Free 7 night milestone cruise formalities

Love dubai

Do I need to have the 140 nights in my account prior to booking a longer cruise that I wish to allocate my free 7 night credit to?

Ie I will only hit my 140 nights on my next cruise in May  23 but would like to book a 14 night cruise for October now but offset free 7 nights to the October cruise when balance becomes due ( hope this makes sense!!)

Thanks in advance

Once you hit 140 nights after the May 23 cruise, call Seabourn and ask to have your free week bonus  credited to the October cruise.  They'll tell you how to get this accomplished - I'm not sure but I think I had to send someone an email.

Seabourn will credit you for 7 days on the October voyage by calculating the cost on the October voyage for the average of the cabins you paid up front to sail in - no upgrade or upsell credit goes into the calculation  So, if you typically paid for V3 cabins, they will credit you for the cost of a week in a V3 cabin on that cruise. 

We have another free week coming, but we are probably not going to use it on our next cruise because we got a ridiculously low weekly price for 5 weeks on board so will save our free week for another 2-week cruise we booked where the weekly rate is much higher.

Hope this helps.

Linda

11 minutes ago, whystayhome said:

Once you hit 140 nights after the May 23 cruise, call Seabourn and ask to have your free week bonus  credited to the October cruise.  They'll tell you how to get this accomplished - I'm not sure but I think I had to send someone an email.

Seabourn will credit you for 7 days on the October voyage by calculating the cost on the October voyage for the average of the cabins you paid up front to sail in - no upgrade or upsell credit goes into the calculation  So, if you typically paid for V3 cabins, they will credit you for the cost of a week in a V3 cabin on that cruise. 

We have another free week coming, but we are probably not going to use it on our next cruise because we got a ridiculously low weekly price for 5 weeks on board so will save our free week for another 2-week cruise we booked where the weekly rate is much higher.

Hope this helps.

Linda

Thank you 😀