What is open late in Victoria??

Skylarr29

I don't know what line you are cruising on but we were also in Victoria on the NCL Star last June from 6-12. We did independent excursions at the other ports, but were a little afraid to do anything other than a ship excursion in Victoria because of the time constraints. We did a four-hour tour that was a combination Butchart Gardens and Victoria city tour. That wasn't long enough to do either one justice but we enjoyed the tours and felt like we made the right decision. We were at the gardens for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and then had about 1 1/2 hours to tour the city. We had a very good guide who had been a local for several years so she was able to tell us a lot about the city. We made two or three stops on the city tour. I don't remember where they all were other than the one by the Empress Hotel which was also just a few blocks from the lighted Provincial State House. If you want to see both I think this tour would be a good opetion for you. By the way, we saw all of the gardens in the lenght of time we were there. We didn't get to go slow and really take it all in, but we didn't go at warp speed either.

Archived