Mini Suites and Balcony Dividers

CTGirl74

I've searched the forum, but I'm not finding the answer to my question. Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer this for me.

I'll be taking a cruise on the Caribbean Princess next year with a friend and four family members, so six women total. We plan to book two mini suites, as none of us want to be stuck in a bunk for a week. I found there are only four connecting mini suites on the ship, which are on the Dolphin deck. Does anyone know if any of the non-connecting mini suites have balcony dividers that open up? If we can't get connecting rooms, the next best thing would be connecting balconies. If that's not a possibility, then we'll just book two mini suites next to each other.

5 minutes ago, CTGirl74 said:

I've searched the forum, but I'm not finding the answer to my question. Thank you in advance to anyone who can answer this for me.

I'll be taking a cruise on the Caribbean Princess next year with a friend and four family members, so six women total. We plan to book two mini suites, as none of us want to be stuck in a bunk for a week. I found there are only four connecting mini suites on the ship, which are on the Dolphin deck. Does anyone know if any of the non-connecting mini suites have balcony dividers that open up? If we can't get connecting rooms, the next best thing would be connecting balconies. If that's not a possibility, then we'll just book two mini suites next to each other.

have not been on the Caribbean Princess, but generally, if you are not crossing fire doors, the balconies on Princess ships have doors that can be opened by your stateroom steward, this is lovely as you can check to see if your traveling companions are up & moving rather than knocking on the doors...you didn't ask, but you might do better pricewise (unless you have one of the rare sales where 3 &4 passengers are cheaper, to book 3 balcony rooms with connecting balconies & have an extra bathroom

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, travelin.sisters said:

you didn't ask, but you might do better pricewise (unless you have one of the rare sales where 3 &4 passengers are cheaper, to book 3 balcony rooms with connecting balconies & have an extra bathroom

Excellent suggestion.

@CTGirl74 if you are booking Club Class or the new name, Reserve Collection mini-suites then the 3 balcony cabin suggestion by @travelin.sisters might not be so applicable, however, booking 3 balcony cabins will give you more space, better sleeping conditions, possibly more balcony room, and that extra bathroom.

Getting cabins with a connecting door would be ideal, also.  This is where a good travel agent might be able to help you out.  They can do the footwork to find the connecting cabins and get them booked for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1