B2B on Magic

dcwalker

I'm sailing my first back to back on Carnival Magic. I understand that the B2B experience can vary from ship to ship, with some ships making the turnaround morning more special than other ships. Has anyone done a B2B on Magic? Can you tell me what it was like?

45 minutes ago, dcwalker said:

I'm sailing my first back to back on Carnival Magic. I understand that the B2B experience can vary from ship to ship, with some ships making the turnaround morning more special than other ships. Has anyone done a B2B on Magic? Can you tell me what it was like?

We did a B2B on the Magic last year, we were taken off, Passports checked, brought back on

received new sail and sign, and they has setup Mimosas in the atrium.bar. 

2 hours ago, dcwalker said:

Not only can the B2B experience be different ship to ship but it and also differ on the same ship!  We sailed the Magic out of NYC last year and we were directed to bring our passports and meet in the night club.  Immigration came onboard checked our passports and that was it.  15 minutes.  We didn't have to get off the ship.  Easy and quick. Then we were dismissed and drank a mimosa! 

Have a great cruise!  B2B's are great!