Leaving Cruise Ship In Philippines

ssawjo

We are arriving on the Oceania Riviera on 1 Feb. 2024 in Puerto Princesa, Philippines.  We are flying from PPS to CRK, Angeles City, Luzon, that morning.  We will be renting a car to visit two WWII former POW camps and renting a hotel room in Angeles City.  The next morning, we are meeting our tour guide for Bataan.  We will be returning the rental car the same morning.  After the overnight tour to Bataan, we will meet the cruise ship in Manila.
Question: What are the entry requirements for the Philippines?  Is there anything else we need to consider?  Any hotel recommendations in Angeles City? Thank you.

I just spent a month in The Philippines.   All you need is your passport and proof of vaccination.  If you’re not vaccinated I am not sure what you need, but that is always changing.  You can stay in Philippines for 30 days with no visa.   Clark is a very new, nice airport. When going to Manila give yourself plenty of time, the traffic is terrible.  It took my daughter 4 hours to go from near Angeles City to Manila airport.  It’s around 60-70 miles. 

15 hours ago, wpas1 said:

I just spent a month in The Philippines.   All you need is your passport and proof of vaccination.  If you’re not vaccinated I am not sure what you need, but that is always changing.  You can stay in Philippines for 30 days with no visa.   Clark is a very new, nice airport. When going to Manila give yourself plenty of time, the traffic is terrible.  It took my daughter 4 hours to go from near Angeles City to Manila airport.  It’s around 60-70 miles. 

Thank you for the information.  Not using the Manila airport, fortunately.  Last day, going directly to the cruise port to meet the ship.  

22 minutes ago, ssawjo said:

Thank you for the information.  Not using the Manila airport, fortunately.  Last day, going directly to the cruise port to meet the ship.  

Just remember no matter where you are in Manila the traffic is bad, not just the airport.  I just wanted to give you an example of what to expect in case you haven’t been before. 

• Thanks 1