I need help with ID.ME for discount

hmorrow

HI All,

I need specific instructions on how to upload ID ME to Norwegians site. Travel agent nor Norwegian, can seem to help me.

I can't find a link for it on NCL's website, and when I click on NCL on ME_ID, it says that page is no longer available. Can someone walk me through this.

My husband is verified on the ID site, but NCL says it has something to do with the lattitudes number. I'm in a Quandry.

HELP and THANKS

Click the following link and it will basically do the work for you.  Go down to where it says sign into NCL account. Click that. It only makes you do it once. Love this from NCL!

https://www.ncl.com/military?cid=PS_DIG_NA_PSM_GOO_NA_SEMMSL_MILITARY_NA_NA_NAM&gclsrc=ds&gclsrc=ds

Edited by ready2cruzagain

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Click the following link and it will basically do the work for you.  Go down to where it says sign into NCL account. Click that. It only makes you do it once. Love this from NCL!

https://www.ncl.com/military?cid=PS_DIG_NA_PSM_GOO_NA_SEMMSL_MILITARY_NA_NA_NAM&gclsrc=ds&gclsrc=ds

I'll try and report back. Thanks!

Just now, hmorrow said:

I'll try and report back. Thanks!

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

both of those links say the page has taken a permanent vacation???

I MIGHT have gotten it done . Went on ME ID and finally was able to get it to go to ncl's site, and came up with his lattitudes number, which is what they're telling me links it.   Called to see if it took, and girl said it could take 7 days and check back. So, we'll see......

20 minutes ago, hmorrow said:

yes, I finally figured it out-finally got there, albeit, roundabout. Hopefully, it took. We'll see!

Thanks

I did mine while I was on the phone with my TA and about ready to book my cruise.  It showed up on My NCL almost immediately.  Now whenever I look for cruises on NCL there is a little banner that says military discount will be applied.

3 hours ago, gracebest said:

I did mine while I was on the phone with my TA and about ready to book my cruise.  It showed up on My NCL almost immediately.  Now whenever I look for cruises on NCL there is a little banner that says military discount will be applied.

Hmmm

maybe it didn’t work

how did you do it?

start on ID ME?

3 hours ago, gracebest said:

Almost the same experience, except husband called NCL a few weeks after we booked. They linked everything up and it showed up on our account within a few minutes.

Thanks All,

I redid it with my vpn on and it worked! Said military is verified! And it’s showing on his acct with ncl….

my persistence and y’all’s help paid off!!!

1 hour ago, Jordan61 said:

Almost the same experience, except husband called NCL a few weeks after we booked. They linked everything up and it showed up on our account within a few minutes.

Yes, we’ve already booked, but not paid in full, so hoping it will work!

5 hours ago, hmorrow said:

I'm happy! We were credited $451.00!!  Definetly worth the time!!

We haven't sailed NCL since 2020 with the prices the way they are but with the military 10% and free gratuities through our TA, we just booked 3 NCL cruises.  Too bad they are 2 years from now. 😂