Good Restaurant near Cruise Ships?

Inline69

We're meeting friends from another cruise ship for drinks and dinner on our day trip into Barbados. Can anyone recommend a restaurant with great food, drinks, and ambiance near enough to get back to the cruise ships by about 8 p.m.? I've been to Barbados twice, but it was years ago. Many thanks!

Inline69

When will you actually be in barbados.. as in the date and day of the week. This might help in recommendations as if it's a Sunday evening your choices are limited.. and Saturday nights might be more crowded than other nights. Also, some places don't open until 6 or 630pm so your time might be tight.

Waterfront Cafe might be a good place.. It's right in Bridgetown and you can get a taxi to and from.

Thanks SunnieBGI;

I'm way ahead of myself here; coordinator for 6 or us on two cruise ships in port on the same day. Thursday, 12/06, so not a problem with weekend crowds. I had done some research on various boards, and also came up with the Waterfront Cafe is a very good bet; plus I think the Nelson Arms restaurant on Broad Street might be fun. Any good ideas very much appreciated!

Inline69 in NC

Thanks to all who responded. Because we're meeting a friend & her husband who are in port the same day but on another cruise ship, we need to set up our meeting place well ahead of time. I'll look into the restaurants you've suggested. Many thanks for your input!

Inline69

Archived