MSC website - where to see booking info (cost of cruise)?

Tom-n-Cheryl

I went into my booking for our first MSC sailing (Seaside) later this month and entered (re-entered?) my address and a couple of other things. Each time it generated an updated confirmation via email. I've heard that some people have had issues with MSC changing the price of their bookings out of the blue (usually when changes are made to other reservations), so I just wanted to keep an eye on my sailings for next year. 

So, I went in to view my booking and can't find where it shows the fare for our cruise - only links to add dining/packages/etc (which usually don't work anyway). With other cruise lines, the info is pretty easy to view.

Am I missing something? 

THANKS,

Tom

Log in "Manage Your Booking" using "with your MSC account" (on the right), not "with booking number" (on the left).

After you sign in, click "Cruise Details" then "Payment and Price Details". It will show your total, what you've paid so far, and what you owe. If you booked using the MSC concierge service, you might not see your payment and price details. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Log in "Manage Your Booking" using "with your MSC account" (on the right), not "with booking number" (on the left).

After you sign in, click "Cruise Details" then "Payment and Price Details". It will show your total, what you've paid so far, and what you owe. If you booked using the MSC concierge service, you might not see your payment and price details. 

I've been logging into my acct (not via booking #). When I get to Cruise Details, there's nothing at all there about payment/price. It seems like there used to be... dunno

i-gBHGjnj-M.jpg

Just now, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I've been logging into my acct (not via booking #). When I get to Cruise Details, there's nothing at all there around payment/price. It seems like there used to be... dunno

Strange....I just checked mine and everything is fine. For one of my booked cruises, I used the concierge service and for only that one, I can't see the payment/price. I have the confirmations for all them.

I'll dig around some more to see if I can find any other irregularities on the site....any more than usual, that is.

• Like 1

For 2 years when I log on, I always get an error with my booking number message.  I have never been able to see my booking.  I can checkin when logged on to my account.  I always have to call and get a booking emailed if I want to check it.  Very frustrating 

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I'll dig around some more to see if I can find any other irregularities on the site....any more than usual, that is.

Something is happening....but in a GOOD way in my case. 

For the cruise that I booked via the concierge service, I can now see the total, amount paid, amount due AND I can complete the payment online. Before, I couldn't see any details nor did I have the option to pay online with that particular booking. I assumed that I would have to call the person directly (I have his contact number) to make the payment for the balance as I did with the down payment. My details page was the same as the screen shot above with only the 2 options  I can now handle everything online like I usually do with my MSC bookings. 

1 hour ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I've been logging into my acct (not via booking #). When I get to Cruise Details, there's nothing at all there about payment/price. It seems like there used to be... dunno

I did notice that when the "Cruise Details" page is loading, the "Payment and price details" isn't immediately there while the "Staterooms.......Passenger data" tabs are there (can't click until the page fully loads). When the page fully loads, the payment/price details tab just pops up in-between the other 2 tabs. This is happening with my "regular" bookings as well. 

My guess is that the site is being updated so the payment/price details option is inserted for all bookings like mine was inserted in the concierge booking. We'll have to wait and see if all of the bugs are corrected for others. 

• Like 1