Enchantment vs Anthem

On 4/5/2023 at 8:00 PM, HicksRA said:

The biggest event on Enchantment is rust abatement night. Everyone is issued a wire brush and face mask…. JK 

Had to laugh because we had to cancel our Enchantment cruise last October because we both got Covid.  After reading several reviews my disappointment in cancelling became a celebration after so many comments about the food, service and ship condition.

I like many others truly miss the Grandeur........only 3 times for us.

On 4/5/2023 at 5:53 PM, RalphWiggum said:

Looking at the upcoming repositionings from Cape Liberty.   Have my own opinions based on itinerary but was hoping to get opinions from those who have sailed Enchantment and Anthem on the ships themselves. I have been on Anthem and, must say, it was the most impressive ship I’ve ever been on. Loved all of the activities, the solarium cafe for dinner, the three pool areas, and thought the ship was generally well designed and easy to get around.  I don’t generally sail Royal Carribbean since it’s a pain to sail out of NJ, but thought that Royal lived up to its reputation and great reviews on my first and only RCCL cruise. Would the Enchantment, an older ship, be a let down?  

I noticed that you have also sailed NCL.  NCL has done a better shop in updating/ renovating their older ships.  Take a look at Jade, Jewel, Gem, etc if you want a classic older ship.