Anyone else become ill after the 03/02 sailing on the Grandeur?

dfoote

I was just wondering with the recent outbreak of Norwalk on the Grandeur if anyone else became ill after the 03/02 sailing. My husband, son and myslef all came down with a stomach virus the day after departing the ship on the 6th. Just curious if the virus may have started from sonone on our sailing?

I was just on the Navigator and on my flight back the poerson next to me was saying that he had just got off the GOS and over 90 ppl. came down sick and they had to quarantine them in their rooms. I am assuming the sail date was the same as ours!! 3/4-11/2006

what deck were you on?

we were on deck 7 starboard.

we were on the 3/2 sailing and did not see anyone sick. we both had a cold and allergies on moday after we came back to tampa. but not flu like or norovirus symptoms. just thought it was the change in climate, etc....we have had temps in the 80's and spring like weather, pollen everywhere.

never saw any hand sanitizer anywhere on the ship. we carried our own and were very diligent about washing our hands with soap & water, as well as using our own sanitizer when we needed to.

Archived