What's the secret.....

of getting those aft wrap around balcony cabins like 9256 on the Radiance class ships? It seems to me that's always going to be one of the first to go when bookings first open for a sailing. Does one need to have a certain TA who knows how to grab them? Is is possible to get it yourself the day bookings open?

Thanks for the help!

If you have a good TA you should be able to request to be wait-listed for them. My TA got me room 1688 on navigator even though it was not showing (on travelocity's interactive chart) as being available at the time. Or you can alwasy call RCCL

It's me, Suzanne.

We got lucky while on our Jewel cruise.

We booked the Navigator in Sept, D-1 cabin 1388! So looking forward to a Voyager class ship, when we got home, booked a back2back on her.

Do you guys have any planned this year?

Hope all is well, Hi to Hubby!

Well I don´t think it´s that much of a secret, it´s more the luck of trying to book it when it is available.

Just a little story about aft. cabins (though not corner afts.).

I really don´t care about the aft. cabins and like a midship location much better. When I booked my Med cruise for June the ship was almost booked already and the only D1 cabins that had been left have been the aft. ones. But there several of them. I had no choice I had to book an aft. cabin. It took me month until I was able to change to another cabin, but I finally have been lucky to be there when one opened up.

So it seems it´s not always that the aft. cabins go first.

Thanks everyone. I was hoping for a "real" secret to be revealed! Personally, I'm not crazy about the aft cabins on the Voyager class ships. Too much metal between me and the sea! I think I would like it on the Radiance class ships, though.

Suzanne.....see my signature for upcoming events. We just booked Rhapsody for a get-a-way next month. Booked an inside guarantee for $399pp. I figure for that price, I don't mind sleeping in a broom closet! Looking forward to the Jewel repo again. It's just so convenient for us to go out of Boston. Can't pass it up. Next year???? Well.....we'll see what Shak comes up with for a reunion Sparkling Jewels cruise. You'll be happy to know, I'll get my own script for patches for next month, since my floating pharmacy friend won't be along! Love ya!

Alanna

Booked an inside guarantee for $399pp.

Alanna,

I saw that price on the HH sheet. What a deal!! And the single supplement was only 150%. If I had the vacation time to do it, I'd be right there with ya!!

Tracy

It's me, Suzanne.

We got lucky while on our Jewel cruise.

We booked the Navigator in Sept, D-1 cabin 1388! So looking forward to a Voyager class ship, when we got home, booked a back2back on her.

Do you guys have any planned this year?

Hope all is well, Hi to Hubby!

Hey it looks like you will be on our sailing for your B2B, pop on over and say Hi on our roll call. if you are keeping 1388 for both sailings it will be nice to FINALLY have a neighbor!! lol i have room 1688 and everyone else excpet 1 person so far is on deck 8. Sounds like that is where the party will be.

Archived