Question about booking a future cruise...

Friend and I are looking to book the cheapest cabin (inside) on a December 18 4 night cruise to the bahamas. I am not sure but it seemed like there are very few rooms available on the site in that category, like under 10. Is this because many TA and other unaffiliated websites have bought the cabins or are they really all booked. I will not hvae the money until June, and would book right away. My other question is about I read something on the site about the full payment being due in 60 days, so could I book it earlier on (even with a deposit) and then pay the balance when I know I will have the money. Let me know your thoughts as this cruise is extremely inexpensive and my only real chance at a vacation. Thanks.

You are one of most amazing people out there. Already within a few hours, you have helped me not once but twice. This information in particular has put me at ease and I definitely will call, and as soon as my bank account read 100, I will book it. Thank you for everything.

-Definitely Cruisin now

Archived