Check in doubts for Lisboa cruise

shemar1

2 hours ago, shemar1 said:

thank you for the reply, so on embarkation day I can check to leave my luggage and then get off the cruise to explore the city?

While I haven’t cruised out of Lisbon, Every cruise that I have been on has had a luggage drop off location that was off to the side and separate from the check in and security process.  You should be able to drop your bags (you will need to wait until they are ready to accept them from you) and then do anything you wish.  Most people walk into the building and start checking in.  But I’ve never seen a setup where that was required.  It’s usually a crowded zoo with people going every which way.  

Edited by MeHeartCruising

3 hours ago, shemar1 said:

Good afternoon everyone, 

I going to the NCL departing from Lisboa and wanted to know if I can do an early check-in and then go out of the cruise to explore the city

You can, but I would recommend arriving a day earlier, if that is possible, and spending the entire day exploring the city while you are recovering from jet lag.  On embarkation day you can sleep in a bit later, get to the ship at a reasonable hour, then be among the first on board.  That will give you better odds of making reservations for dinner, shows, etc. at times and on days you prefer.

3 hours ago, crdtrnr said:

The dock is near a metro stop. It is about 3 or 4 stops, changing lines mid way, to get to city center.   Easy to access.

thank you for the reply. Do you know the name of the port?, I am not able to find it in NCL website 

Edited by shemar1