Dining options compared to size of ship.

bartleby112

Just off the Magic. I was thinking about this while i was on there......

So the magic lido deck, has from what i remember a very similar lido buffet, guys, iguana, pizza etc set up as Conquest class ships.  But it holds about 1k more in passengers compared to the conquest. 

Am I right in this assessment? I kinda felt like this cruise on the magic, it really showed that Carnival doesn't seem to do a good job with people movement/management on this ship.  It took almost 3 hours to get the passengers who wanted to go to Half Moon off the ship.  Lines at lido at all places to eat were pretty packed. 

Its been 3 years since I've been on the Conquest.  I don't remember it being this rough.  Perhaps time just numbed the waiting I might have experienced 3 years ago.

So do the conquest sized ships, and the breeze, magic ships have roughly the same number of dining options, buffet lines? or am I forgetting something. 

And on a side note, the folks cruising with us have done some of the mega ships on Royal. they said they don't Tender often because of the size, but when they do, they are very good and getting the people to shore quickly.