Posh Pass on the Epic increased price significantly

genealogyfan

Just wanted to let everyone know that despite what is being told on the phone by NCL reps, the posh pass on the Epic is now $219 for the week.

I wasn’t the only one that was told on the phone it was $69 or $79. When I was at guest services everyone person who came up questioned the price and was shocked at the price. I felt bad for the crew as it wasn’t their fault the price went up, but they had to deal with the complaints. They told me they only had 15 available so at least after that they can tell people it’s sold out.

if other ships sell passes to a Haven only type deck, don’t be surprised if the price is different then what’s quoted on the phone.

12 minutes ago, genealogyfan said:

if other ships sell passes to a Haven only type deck, don’t be surprised if the price is different then what’s quoted on the phone.

The Epic is the only ship that offers passes to the Haven sundeck.

46 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

The Epic is the only ship that offers passes to the Haven sundeck.

Interesting, I didn’t realize that. They are pricing people from not using it. As someone else said the Haven people will be happy but on this cruise they only had 15 available anyway.

2 minutes ago, genealogyfan said:

Interesting, I didn’t realize that. They are pricing people from not using it. As someone else said the Haven people will be happy but on this cruise they only had 15 available anyway.

When we were on the Epic a few weeks back, they sold 20 passes.  I was able to buy seven of them.   

11 minutes ago, FLAHAM said:

Keeps the riff raff out.  My Vibe pass on the Prima in February was $269.

POSH doesn’t really offer much, unlike the Vibe. It is small, there are some lounge chairs, umbrellas that rarely get put up due to wind, a bar (good drinks, friendly bartenders), with seats that are occupied by the Haven guests.  No water feature. It was nice for @vacation44 because they were in the Haven and extended family was able to join them.  But, for us “riff raff”…lol, we didn’t find the value at $59 let alone $219.