T-pool pass

CStorm

We were on Infinity almost three years ago, we didn't have to pay for the pass. It is open to every guest except children (under 18?, not sure).

It is part of the spa department and you can get a key for the locker from the reception at the spa.

Without any doubt I am sure you will like the pool.

Enjoy your cruise.

Ricky

"T" pools are free on "M" class ships, like the Infinity is. You pay on the "C" class ships if you are not booked in a suite.

To me this makes no sense. You would think that if it's free on one ship, it would be the same on any ship for the line. Since I have no intention of using it anyway, it doesn't matter to me but if someone sails on an "M" class ship, then on a "C" class, I would think they would be upset if they were planning on using it. Just poor PR.

Of course if they're on these boards they would know but most pax aren't on these boards.

To me this makes no sense. You would think that if it's free on one ship, it would be the same on any ship for the line. Since I have no intention of using it anyway, it doesn't matter to me but if someone sails on an "M" class ship, then on a "C" class, I would think they would be upset if they were planning on using it. Just poor PR.

Of course if they're on these boards they would know but most pax aren't on these boards.

On the Century class vessels, the t-pool is located in the spa.. and is an absolute joy.

On the Millennium class vessels, it is not in the spa, rather it is in lieu of another outdoor pool (with magadrome cover) and accessible by all.

It is also a very poor excuse for a t-pool when compared to the t-pools on the Century class vessels.

As they say, you get what you pay for...and in this case it is very true.

T-pools, 18 and over.

On the Century class vessels, the t-pool is located in the spa.. and is an absolute joy.

On the Millennium class vessels, it is not in the spa, rather it is in lieu of another outdoor pool (with magadrome cover) and accessible by all.

It is also a very poor excuse for a t-pool when compared to the t-pools on the Century class vessels.

As they say, you get what you pay for...and in this case it is very true.

T-pools, 18 and over.

This was very good info for me. I wondered why the price difference. So am I correct in my understanding that if you visit the first day and pay 20.00, like it and decide to buy the pass, it will apply to the full pass and come out to 10.00 a day charge. I think I read that somewhere on these boards before.

AlaskanBorn

I Heard that on the Century they were taking out the t-pool. My DH is very upset over this. We are taking the 12 day Europe in Sept and really could of used the T-pool. Does anyone know what thet will put in its place?

Persian Garden is the replacement.

Archived