Vancouver Cruise Terminal Luggage Storage 2023

xlxo

I just got back from the first ship Into Vancouver last week and checked on the luggage storage at the terminal.

• $15 for large
  • $10 for small

Bags should be removed retrieved by 4:30pm.

IMG_20230412_0834001.jpg

Edited by xlxo

Just to throw out another option we recently found out about...

We used Bounce to find a place to store our luggage in Santa Monica after our Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA in November.  The app had us dropping our luggage at a Hostel International location for a few hours while we wandered the area until our evening flight.  Was initially skeptical but it turned out to be a pretty good experience as the luggage was stored in a locked room.  Staff were familiar with the app.  But I suspect the experience could vary depending on the Bounce partner.  Storage for our two pieces of luggage was for a little over $14USD.  

There seems to be a few Bounce partners near Canada Place (and around Vancouver in general).  Price seemed to be in the range of about $10CDN per bag/luggage regardless of size.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CaptainPinata said:

Can you tell me what site or app you're looking at in this picture?

Not a site/app... I walked up to a staff member looking for a rate sheet as in previous years.  He suggested I take a picture of his console with the latest rates... I did that and shared it with you all.

From the green sleeve (uniform?) taken in the picture... my guess it's Westcoast Sightseeing if you want to contact someone... https://westcoastsightseeing.com/

Edited by xlxo