Luggage shipping/delivery service, cruises from Southampton

My family and I are taking a cruise from Southampton this fall.  We will be staying in London for several days before exploring the Cotswolds region.  We will have quite a lot of luggage for our trip and will have limited space in the rental car that we will be using in the Cotswolds.  I would like to have the majority of our luggage picked up in London and then shipped/taken to Southampton and stored until the cruise departure.  I know there's a lot of left luggage locations but due to our schedule we wouldn't have the time to take our luggage and store it ourselves.  Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, jamesthefemale said:

My family and I are taking a cruise from Southampton this fall.  We will be staying in London for several days before exploring the Cotswolds region.  We will have quite a lot of luggage for our trip and will have limited space in the rental car that we will be using in the Cotswolds.  I would like to have the majority of our luggage picked up in London and then shipped/taken to Southampton and stored until the cruise departure.  I know there's a lot of left luggage locations but due to our schedule we wouldn't have the time to take our luggage and store it ourselves.  Any suggestions?

I have just discovered the most wonderful company.  It is the Baggage Handling Company and they handle baggage for many cruise lines. They will pick up your luggage anywhere in the UK, store it, and deliver it to the ship on the day of your cruise. Super nice people on the phone. Here's their website. https://www.thebaggagehandlingcompany.com/ 

I recommend calling and talking to them, they're open M-F, 9a-2p London time so you may have to get up early to talk to them if you're in the US, but well worth it because the 2 gentlemen there I've talked to, Craig and another person I can't remember the name of, have been super helpful for me.

White glove luggage service can deliver it to the ship from your home, but they usually need 2 weeks. Their link is on the Cunard website, it is actually luggage forward. We used them last year and highly recommend them. (I think it’s actually called luggage forward). We had 2 large suitcases shipped home from NYC and it was super easy and worth every penny.