Travel channel alerts, lots of em.....

abteer

Well going thru my travel channel listing, this is beach week, since I had to give up my cruise, boooo. But I saw some shows my cruise fellows might like. Listed as follows;

Monday 3/13 at 10 p.m. eastern "Cruise Ships FAQ" freq, answered questions, answered.

Thursday 3/23 starting at 8 p.m. eastern 3 different shows;

"Samantha Brown's First Cruise" again 8 p.m.

"Great Cruises: Radiance of the Seas" the alaska one 9 p.m.

"Great Cruises: Adventure of the Seas" A caribbean cruise. At 10 p.m.

Enjoy guys

Teresa

Thanks for the info! I'd love to watch the AOS cruise on 3/23, but we'll be ON the AOS on 3/23!!:D (I will be watching the Cruise Ships FAQ on 3/13, though...:) )

Actually I starting looking through my TIVO lineup....and there are several cruise shows this week...one is about Disney Cruise Lines...another about the Star Princess and another about Residensea...those are the 3 I can remember coming up this week

wish i could be all excited about watching them but it depresses me. I will tape the cruise ship faq one, but alas, maybe next year.....The good thoughts are that I am going to be an aunt in due time and that's why I'm just sticking to the beach.

Teresa

I will be watching, seen most of them before have not seen the one about Adventure of the Seas so I look forward to see that for the first time. Love to watch the one about Radiance as I will be on her sister ship Jewel of the Seas in 10 months from today. I can't wait.

Christine

Thanks for the info. I wish they would get some new cruise shows. They have been playing the same ones over and over for years. Except maybe Samantha Brown which has only be playing for a year. When do we get new ones? Maybe when Freedom comes out.

Actually I starting looking through my TIVO lineup....and there are several cruise shows this week...one is about Disney Cruise Lines...another about the Star Princess and another about Residensea...those are the 3 I can remember coming up this week

What channel and when do these come on? Thanks

I found a cruise show on the Science Channel while doing a keyword search on the DirecTivo, it's on the Science Channel, 3/21/2006 at 12:00 pm. The name of the show is "Building the Ultimate" and the title of the episode is "Cruise Control". It's about building the new ultimate cruise ships. It looks like it'll be pretty good.

I found a cruise show on the Science Channel while doing a keyword search on the DirecTivo, it's on the Science Channel, 3/21/2006 at 12:00 pm. The name of the show is "Building the Ultimate" and the title of the episode is "Cruise Control". It's about building the new ultimate cruise ships. It looks like it'll be pretty good.

Thats the one with Voyager and Residensea.

I've seen that one before. Its cool, but I'm jonesing for one on Freedom.

Archived