Divina Internet

tkwbear

I bought the standard package for an upcoming transatlantic cruise from Miami to Barcelona. It was under $100 but now I'm hearing the internet on the Divina is poor. If you have recent personal experience with the Divina internet I would be interested to hear about your experience.

I am using the Divina internet as I type this. It occasionally will lose connection but for the most part it is good. Did a cruise from from Miami to Jamaica, Columbia, Costa Rica and Panama. Had the browse and stream for my PC and the browse for my phone. Any videos on youtube I had to pause and let it load fully to watch or else it would stop.

I was on Divina in January.  I had stream and the majority of time it was fine and I was connected via remote access to my work systems.  The times it won't be fine is when everyone's on it at the same time.  Early morning before everyone's up is the best time to do anything bandwidth heavy. Good luck trying to work on anything heavy on a sea day.  

Hey tkwbear,

in case you might have missed it, there is a pretty extensive roll call for the Divina Transatlantic from Miami in May.

Maybe you want to join the call.