Regent versus Oceania

14 hours ago, PaulMCO said:

Considering the King lives in Rabat, I would expect so.

I lived in Rabat for a year (actually Tamara Plage), and I seldom went to Casa.  Rabat is a beautiful city.

Agree it's because of the King.  Or, in a more general sense the center of politics similar to the largesse handed out around our Capital.😀

On 6/2/2023 at 10:00 AM, alainciao said:

Hi jjs,

We were on the Barcelona-London cruise and also enjoyed it.  We're long time Regent cruisers and have been on O a lot but years ago.  I have to ask what you thought about one aspect of our cruise.  I thought the entertainment was way below pre covid. The Regent orchestra in the Meridian lounge pre dinner was not good.   We did not go to see the comedian who I understand was very good.  What did you think?

Must have been some changes because the Regent orchestra on the two cruises prior to Barcelona-London was outstanding!  

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this thread.  We like Oceania but have never tried Regent. Our travel agent says Regent is her favorite cruise line, but always good to hear different opinions. Regent is offering a cruise through the Kiel that you just don't see anymore so I wanted to feel them out. Sounds like Seven Seas is getting less formal than I remembered.