Ruby Princess Interior state room for 3 people

Jayhoaps

Hello everyone, new to these message boards and this is my first post.

I have an upcoming cruise on The Ruby Princess booked an interior room and there is 3 of us. My question is, for a room for 3 people, is there two beds and a couch? Or two beds and a pull up bed? Anyone know the setup for interior room and how it can accommodate 3 people? Any advice or insight in this manner, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Time. 

Hello, welcome! All interior cabins for Ruby Princess that can accommodate 3-4 people will have upper pullman beds that your room steward will fold down from the side of the wall. Whichever bed that will be used will be right on top of one of the twin beds against either wall. Stewards can try to make a queen bed for the two passengers who will not be using the pullman but I've been told the usual policy is to separate into twins for safety reasons (and also ease of use, honestly). The steward will usually fold the pullman bed back up in the morning service and then fold it back down during the second service later in the day but you can let them know if you don't want that. Just let them know anything you may need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Hello, welcome! All interior cabins for Ruby Princess that can accommodate 3-4 people will have upper pullman beds that your room steward will fold down from the side of the wall. Whichever bed that will be used will be right on top of one of the twin beds against either wall. Stewards can try to make a queen bed for the two passengers who will not be using the pullman but I've been told the usual policy is to separate into twins for safety reasons (and also ease of use, honestly). The steward will usually fold the pullman bed back up in the morning service and then fold it back down during the second service later in the day but you can let them know if you don't want that. Just let them know anything you may need.

Thank you so much for your reply, I greatly appreciate it. That answered my question, eased my anxieties and worries. Time. 

• Like 1