Carnival Miracle

can_cruisers

:D

Just wondering if the Miracle uses plastic cups on the buffet line for tea and coffee.

The cups on the buffet line are more like the plastic tumbler type. They aren't ones that you throw away, but are not the ceramic ones either. Have a wonderful cruise on the Miracle, I am so envious - I can't wait to cruise again SOON!

Just wondering if the Miracle uses plastic cups on the buffet line for tea and coffee.

Yep, cups are short plastic tumblers and I definitely could taste the plastic. Didn't like that at all. As Judy said, take your own if you don't want the taste of the Iced Tea and coffee altered. It even affected the taste of the water. :(

Just in case anyone was unaware....our first cruise, we thought the drinking water was hmmm, a unique flavor (but not bad)...learned late in trip that ALL water onboard (including shower) comes in from the sea, and salt removed by a huge machine.

The pools of course remain as ocean water.

Heirloom

Well, that certainly makes sense. Where would they store enough fresh water for everyone? I just never thought about that before. I knew the water for showers and the pool came from the ocean but drinking water never entered my mind.

See, we learn something new everyday. :)

Still, I really could taste the plastic though. I won't even use plastic cups at home. :(

Archived