Joy - showtimes

CCJack

We are on the Sept 13 Joy cruise.   I plan to make dining reservations soon, but was wondering if there are nightly shows (besides Footloose) that I should plan around.    We typically like to eat early (6:30 or so), and then attend the shows in the theatre.... Would these shows typically be at 8:30 or 9:00 start. ?

thanks.

There's also Elements. Footloose and Elements had two showtimes when I cruised. 6:30/7 and 9/9:30 (depending on the show). There are other shows you can't make reservations for: comedians, solo singers, magicians, etc. Your cruise will vary. Many of these shows started between 7 and 9. 

Don't plan any show to run every night. Footloose and Elements ran twice each, on my seven night cruise. I suspect that is still the schedule, but showtimes/number of shows varies based on time of year, itinerary, what side of the bed the cruise director wakes up on. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CCJack said:

We are on the Sept 13 Joy cruise.   I plan to make dining reservations soon, but was wondering if there are nightly shows (besides Footloose) that I should plan around.    We typically like to eat early (6:30 or so), and then attend the shows in the theatre.... Would these shows typically be at 8:30 or 9:00 start. ?

thanks.

Last summer, on Joy, there was Footloose, Elements and 2 comedians you had to make reservations for. There was always early and late showings, usually like 7pm and 9:30pm.

As soon as you board, go to the Social and they have a sheet with all the shows and their times. You'll be able to easily make reservations for everything then.

• Like 1