Getaway Cabin Club, Spa, or Haven?

Stuck what to book on the Getaway for a NY to London 14 day cruise in April. Just did the Haven again on the Pearl but the Getaway doesn't have a covered pool area. Have only cruised in suites on NCL and what I have found is Club Balcony Suite (not a full suite) has a slightly larger bathroom and the Spa Balcony has access to the spa. Other than the Haven is there any breakfast and lunch with either of these cabins like suites have on other ships? We enjoy these but don't think with the open pool deck in the Haven in April will not be worth the price. Booking didn't show any suites we love SF on other ships.

We already have priority boarding, that's not an issue. Anybody who has sailed the Getaway in one of these categories can you tell me the plus or minus.

Thanks

We sailed in a Spa Balcony a few years ago (on Breakaway but the ships are basically the same). The only "extra" that comes along with that room is the Thermal Spa, but to us it was well worth it. We enjoyed relaxing in there as our little quiet place on the ship.

Otherwise its just a regular balcony cabin that's close to the spa with some nicer sundries in the bathroom. 

• Like 1

We've sailed three times on Getaway, in the Haven. Each time we also purchased the thermal suite pass. An April Trans-Atlantic may (probably) be chilly. I do enjoy the courtyard hot tubs in chilly weather, but sometimes the wind comes in, gets trapped in the courtyard and has a really gnarly wind tunnel effect. It makes the hot tub unusable, even to this guy that is well-insulated and loves chilly weather. A perfect summer day would be 65 and partly sunny. 

Anyway, get the thermal suite pass and you'll be able to enjoy water, heat, and amazingness. That place is absolutely lovely. It can sometimes get a wee bit loud due to all the people in there, but on a 14 day cruise you'll learn the quiet times. 

Obviously, I'm not you, but the only way to cruise is in the Haven, so Haven is my choice. I've sailed in the Penthouse on deck 14 (14130) which is right next to the Haven spa rooms. It has the same layout, including a nice bathtub with a view of the balcony/ocean. I've also sailed in the Haven Aft-facing Suite with Master Bedroom. Absolutely stunning! Stay away from the deluxe owner's suite. It'll be too cold to use that windy balcony. 

I think....but might be wrong (someone will correct me) that Club Balcony cabins (they are so not suites) do receive continental breakfast, at no charge. The spa balcony does not. 

You will love Getaway! She's a great ship, with an amazing cruise. Choose Haven and your experience will be much better. 

• Like 2

Booked the Spa Balcony, hubby likes the spa idea. I love my sea days and the Getaway is the ship closest to the QE2 returning to NY from Southampton three days after we dock there on the Getaway.

Thanks again for the great advice, of course if a spa haven were to open we would look at that.

• Like 2