$100 off cabin coupons

toledo

I have two coupons that someone gave me on this board. I then noticed you had to sail before year-end. If someone is interested, I would like to pass them on so they can be used.

I would love to try to use the coupon! We are booked for May 27th, and have only paid the deposit so far. Would the coupon work for our cruise booking (through our TA) with a discount applied because of an itinerary change due to a Hurricane? No other discounts have been applied (past passenger, residency etc.) Thanks for your help!:)

Jchrascal-

I'm curious to see what your TA can do for you. I'm also booked to travel on May 27th, and just shortly after I paid m deposit I called my pvp and told her about the coupon. She told me that the computer wouldn't even allow her to enter it in. Basically, since it's a "holiday" week I wasn't able to use it. She did however, tell me that she could start the reservation over and try to use it that way but the prices have increased so that would mean I would have to pay more. So, I decided to leave it as and I do have to say that not all is lost, since we did get an upgrade for free when we booked....;)

~Lori

Archived